Add any camera to your Pv2+ with telemetry

This mod does work but only with Android. Has anyone found out why the mod does not work with the DJI vision app. I did not like the booster app as you have to purchase too many extras to get the same as the DJI free one.

Are you referring to why IOS does not work with the DJI app with this conversion?
DJI app semi works with the IOS. To get FPV, swipe to ground station and then swipe back. The set back is that there is no telemetry.
I'm sure the telemetry does not work due to the way the app was written for IOS.

I did this ages go, following the RCGROUPS post instructions and diagrams.
It's not right you post a tutorial and not referring your sources.
but its just plain WRONG you asking for money for other peoples work. You even used their diagram!..
THe world if filled with people trying to make some money on other peoples work... Its just sad.

Are you referring to why IOS does not work with the DJI app with this conversion?
DJI app semi works with the IOS. To get FPV, swipe to ground station and then swipe back. The set back is that there is no telemetry.
I'm sure the telemetry does not work due to the way the app was written for IOS.

I have just got a Galaxy S4 phone on Android to try and both telemetry and the Gopro picture are fine. Trying the IOS version with same setup does not connect picture or telemetry. Must be the IOS version of the app ???. Not tried flying yet as weather is wind and rain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.