Add another fly away to the tally.

more shade the better for us was fun sunday thanks again

Reactions: Multicoptertec
and who is complaing about wallet I buy whever I want want
You misinterpreted my statement. I said people should voice their complaint with their wallet. In other words. If you don't like DJI products buy something else. It's a real simple concept. I really don't care about what you buy. You can buy all the Autels you want you and the other 350 folks that bought them can then maybe set up a forum where you talk about your AC. YAY!

no everything is made in china only about 2 percent of products are made here you no gov runs them out of country
So Autel is not a "us based" company. It sure seemed that it was marketed as such. Not a big deal to me but... There were people saying that Autel was a US company.

So does baseball

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
As long as you agree that Soccer blows. IDC about your other statement.

So Ken at Dji was able to get me 50% off. Looks like I'm sticking with DJI.
Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Well that's not a bad deal.

real men watch nascar

2016_07_12_20_49_51_Moment.jpg

Those deals on Autel were great. However - my spidey sense (and I have quite a bit of it) tells me that Autel is not making a profit selling at most of the current prices - or at least not making what they need to keep the faith. That is always one of my major concerns - because if a company is not profitable, they can't provide long term parts, service and improvement.
Note that the Autel was originally supposed to be about $1200 or more for the Premium. It's very likely that the manufactured cost for them is about $500. When you take the distributor or retailers profit in mind, that means they are making very little.
I think they are stuck between a rock and hard place. They know that they will only make sales at really good prices....yet at those prices they don't make enough to sustain themselves.
We'll see.
Great that DJI took care of the OP.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4