adapter and filrters with the Zenmuse 3 axis G

Reaction score
I have been researching the uses of the 52mm adapter and polarizer and HD filters to use on my Phantom 2 platform. I have a custom built system with enhanced transmitter and mini IOSD with a viewing screen, which is very nice. I have watched several online videos of people flying the Phantom supposedly using these same adapter filter combinations. I finally purchased a filter kit and the SRP adapter and tried flying with this configuration. The gimbal will not function properly due to the out of balance weighting condition. I really would like this to work, as the video quality, lack of jello effect and prop flutter make for a much better in product. I have talk to support department at Atlanta Hobby, who built the system for me, and did not recommend using these. I have tried balancing the gimbal with magnetic weights and although haven't flown with these on it, they seem to help the gimbal work.

Any feed back or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Geo74,
Thanks very much. I see the difference in the way these is made as compared to the ones I have. Fortunately I can use the heavier ones on my Hero 2 that I don't use on the drone.

I will order tonight.

Best

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic