Acutely Robotics- x-Star Premium

Reaction score
It did say general and drone industry forum.

I'm not good at reading in between the lines. Could this be a DJI front type company for DJI to get people's business if they were looking for something else besides DJI. It looks like a good drone for the price. You can easily replace the camera or upgrade without changing the drone. It's not expensive. You don't have to use the app. to fly! No geo fencing? It not DJI costumer service. Am I missing something?

The X-Start Premium is the equivalent of the Phantom 3 Professional. I don't think it's quite up to par with a Phantom, but it's not a bad drone. Autel is a year+ beyond technology wise.

The X-Start Premium is the equivalent of the Phantom 3 Professional. I don't think it's quite up to par with a Phantom, but it's not a bad drone. Autel is a year+ beyond technology wise.
Good point!

It seem like the p3 pro. BUT fly without app. Cheaper. Maybe no geo fencing. Up grade camera without changing drone. They're giving us the things we have been asking for without being dictated by DJI CENTRAL!

Maybe no geo fencing.
If all you care about is geo fencing, then, yes, definitely go with the X-Star Premium. However, it's probably just a matter of time before Autel adds geo fencing.

Up grade camera without changing drone.
It sounds like a neat idea, but they don't release new cameras (or much of anything at all). They are really behind the times.

If all you care about is geo fencing, then, yes, definitely go with the X-Star Premium. However, it's probably just a matter of time before Autel adds geo fencing.

It sounds like a neat idea, but they don't release new cameras (or much of anything at all). They are really behind the times.
In itself no, geo fencing is't my thing. It is the fact you buy a product and they can change the rules. With Autel , if I choose I can fly without their app. It seems more like I own the drone instead of leasing it under their contract. Under DJI contract, they own their phantom and can revoke all your rights. I own my car and can do with it what I want within the laws of the land. I value my independence and freedom. I don't care for China telling me what I can and can not do in the U.S.A! If I don't like the laws here, at least I can change them.

I value my independence and freedom.
It sounds like you know your next step then. You should be able to easily unload your DJI gear in the classifieds section here.

Reactions: Newnan3
It sounds like you know your next step then. You should be able to easily unload your DJI gear in the classifieds section here.
Easier said than done. I brought this up to hear others opinion and to make an educated decision. Not much money for toys. At this point, I made my bed and i'll have to sleep in it. I do love the phantom. it is just what came along with it. DJI needs some competition. It brings down prices and makes better products. Everything in life needs balance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31