Active Track

Reaction score
I'm new to the Phantom 4 so don't blast me to bad for asking this question. How do I make the Phantom 4 orbit around, let's say another pilot at the air field? I think I know how to select the object in the DJI Go app but what makes the quad orbit that object. Also along the same lines how do I get the Phantom to orbit me. Sorry for asking such a simple question but the owners manual is worthless on these issues. There should be an owners manual for the app.

shumba411...thank you. I was totally unaware the you could touch the controller icon on the camera screen and get a bunch of extra functions. Now I know where to find a lot more fun things.

I'm new to the Phantom 4 so don't blast me to bad for asking this question. How do I make the Phantom 4 orbit around, let's say another pilot at the air field? I think I know how to select the object in the DJI Go app but what makes the quad orbit that object. Also along the same lines how do I get the Phantom to orbit me. Sorry for asking such a simple question but the owners manual is worthless on these issues. There should be an owners manual for the app.

No need to be apologetic for being new. I got over that fear. I think the flying community is a positive one and just wants everyone to have great experiences. I've gotten some great responses on these threads. Plus i think admins monitor to discourage negative nellies. Happy Flying

Try this youtube channel also, which is for P4. It may have some differences than the p3 youtube above.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4