Active Track Question

Reaction score
I have some friends who are serious kayak racers and they asked me to film each of them on the water so they could see their respective techniques. My thought is that active track would be good for this, but my question is whether the P4 is limited to following a subject from behind using active track? Or, is it possible to stay locked onto a target while at the same time manually flying so I can get footage from the side as well as footage with a kayak heading straight towards the P4? Thanks in advance for any help.

While ActiveTrack is activated you do have some control. It will under normal conditions follow your subject from behind, however, you can use the right control stick and move the drone to the left or right and do a full 360º shot if you desire. The Phantom will keep your subject in the center of the frame the whole time. With a little practice you can use this technique and keep the Phantom off to the side of your subject by constantly making adjustments. You can also adjust the altitude while using ActiveTrack.

Reactions: Dronego

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl