Active track mode

Reaction score
Well we've seen the promo video saying how you dont need to wear a bracelet {which I would rather do} or hold controller for Mavic to get it to follow me.I'm not expecting it but I hope they have improved the active tracking because of the videos I've seen it pretty much sucks unless you're walking.I would much rather wear a bracelet then rely on the active tracking.If this had something like the Air Dog that would be awesome.
And this is not Mavic related,but I cannot believe GOPro built a drone that doesnt have a follow me mode function!! What the heck we're they thinking? GoPro is a dang action camera but you dont build a drone to follow the action? Worthless

As noted in this thread, the tracking was improved. It can distinguish between people, cars, bicycles, and even animals. Only time will tell how well it really works.

As noted in this thread, the tracking was improved. It can distinguish between people, cars, bicycles, and even animals. Only time will tell how well it really works.

Ok thanks for link.Am I to understand you got to test one but didnt have enough time with it to test this feature? I hope it can do what they say

No, I did not test one. I wish DJI would send me one though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers