Activation after ESC Board replacement

Reaction score
I went through this same issue some time ago and I dont recall what the solution was now, and I can't find any step by step instructions on how to activate aircraft (P3P) after replacing the ESC main board.

When I start everything up, in the DJI Go app and then the aircraft, it connects, but won't start the props, only get a msg stating "Activate Aircraft".

Oh, and no prompts appear either on the app either as far as Activation.

My app & tablet is fine, my other P3P connect fine and flies fine so there's no issue there,

Any help would be appreciated

The techy answer:

All you need to do is send a proper activation message to the aircraft.

There are tools to communicate with Mavic from a PC - you would have to modify one of these to send a Ph3 Flight Controller activation packet. One of such tools is called "DUMLdore", and in general they have "DUML" in their names.

If you want to follow this path, you can ask for help here:
Issues · mefistotelis/phantom-firmware-tools · GitHub

The no-techy answer:

There are probably also ways to do it the standard way, via Dji Go app - but I don't know how to trigger it. I'm only buying used drones. I've heard you need to log in to your Dji account to activate a drone. Dji has a lot of tutorial videos on YT, i'd check there.

Thanks for the info. I tried the "no-techy" route, ie through the DJI Go app, and I couldn't get the darn thing to trigger the activation process. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the DJI Go app and still same results.

I'll try goping the route you sent the link for and see if I can get that to work.

In the mean time, sure glad I have another P3P as backup !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart