Activating the dji goggles.

It seems the issue was the DJI Assistant, the link you sent me had a newer version than the DJI site (well as of yesterday).
Yes, they have old versions of the DJI Assistant 2 app linked on some of the download pages for their aircraft.

Its bizarre though how they don't have a diopter in the goggles for people that wear glasses like me
A lot of people have mentioned this. I bet we'll see it in the DJI Goggles 2.

Check this out, I FINALLY got the Goggles activated and now the DJI supplied HDMI cable doesn't fit into the controller, it's the wrong size!!!! I have a Phantom 4 pro and have upgraded to the HDMI module (the DJI genuine one). When I try to plug the goggles into the controller it simply does not fit (the DJI supplied cable). Any ideas??? Photo attached.

What a massive stuff up from DJI. This product is a pain in the butt to get going!!!!! Arghhhhh!!!!!

Yes agreed, i can't believe it does not have a Diopter!!!

Attachments

• 20170529_083327.jpg
    20170529_083327.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 306
Sure, the extras are always nice. A case/bag for the goggles would have been more useful for the majority of owners IMO.

I have the P4 with hdmi module installed but can't activate the goggles.
Dji have said to use the hdmi cable but that don't work. Their live support is useless as I've been on a chat for an hour and I keep being told to wait a minute with no joy

I solved this problem and wanted let you guys know. I downloaded 1.1 version of dji assistant. I had to remove all connected usb devices from my computer except dji googles. assistant recognized the googles finally!!

I have the P4 with hdmi module installed but can't activate the goggles.
Dji have said to use the hdmi cable but that don't work. Their live support is useless as I've been on a chat for an hour and I keep being told to wait a minute with no joy
Go to DJI click on Mavick Pro download the DJI assistant from the Mavick site, log in, plug your goggles in and wait a moment. Should now show up as goggles not Mavik VR. Follow the normal instructions. Worked for me and I have a Phantom 4. Have fun, DITTO

THIS DOESN'T WORK, SHOWS UP AS MAVIC vr NOT GOGGLES AND NO OPTION TO ACTIVATE APPEARS!!!!!!!!!
I had this problem and solved by not using the software update feature within dji assistant. Use the link above.

I resolved it by downloading DJi Assistant from the Mavick Pro page not the Phantom page where I originally downloaded from. One must be different than the other. Once Assistant 2 was downloaded from Mavick "Downloads" it worked fine.

I resolved it by downloading DJi Assistant from the Mavick Pro page not the Phantom page where I originally downloaded from.
Some of the Phantom download pages have old versions of the DJI Assistant 2 app listed. That's why I linked to the P4P downloads page in step #1 in my instructions ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub