activating the 7th channel

Reaction score
I bought one of those pitch control levers that go on the back of the transmitter. I dont actually have a gimbal that does pitch control yet but my understanding was I can assign different values to that variable X-1 channel. I wanted assign my YAW % to that channel. (Be able to crank it way down so I can get slower pans with videoand move it back up to normal for regular flight). So i installed the lever and went into the software and it does not show any movement when I actually rotate the lever. Every other movement with the sticks or the switches you can actually see the position move on the software, but the X-1 channel does nothing? Do I have to do some sort of update before I can actually get this to work?

MILLER4PRESIDENT2020 said:
I bought one of those pitch control levers that go on the back of the transmitter. I dont actually have a gimbal that does pitch control yet but my understanding was I can assign different values to that variable X-1 channel. I wanted assign my YAW % to that channel. (Be able to crank it way down so I can get slower pans with videoand move it back up to normal for regular flight). So i installed the lever and went into the software and it does not show any movement when I actually rotate the lever. Every other movement with the sticks or the switches you can actually see the position move on the software, but the X-1 channel does nothing? Do I have to do some sort of update before I can actually get this to work?

Seems to me I had to calibrate it before it would work on my V1.1.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic