Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

activating the 7th channel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MILLER4PRESIDENT2020, Feb 17, 2014.

1. MILLER4PRESIDENT2020

I bought one of those pitch control levers that go on the back of the transmitter. I dont actually have a gimbal that does pitch control yet but my understanding was I can assign different values to that variable X-1 channel. I wanted assign my YAW % to that channel. (Be able to crank it way down so I can get slower pans with videoand move it back up to normal for regular flight). So i installed the lever and went into the software and it does not show any movement when I actually rotate the lever. Every other movement with the sticks or the switches you can actually see the position move on the software, but the X-1 channel does nothing? Do I have to do some sort of update before I can actually get this to work?

2. TechJunkieRC

Seems to me I had to calibrate it before it would work on my V1.1.1

3. TheMattSanner