Activated

Reaction score
How do i no if my Phantom 3 Standard has been activated? I've had it for a month and have couple hours flight time on, It has never had any updates on it. mrgolf.

FWIW, here's the Phantom activation process:

Updating will allow you to take advantage of the latest features and fixes. Check out the firmware releases notes on the P3S downloads page to see what was changed in each revision.

I don't no what version it is it's not in the app anywheres. Just started everything up, and there it was update needed, that really went smooth the Version is 1.8.10. Hope its a good one.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Another question, I have a phantom 2 Vision plus, I use the assistant to upgrade the FW, just wondering if I can use the same for my Phantom 3 Standard? That for any help.

No. The DJI Assistant is not compatible with the Phantom 3 Standard. You can configure all of the settings using DJI GO.

I don't no what version it is it's not in the app anywheres. Just started everything up, and there it was update needed, that really went smooth the Version is 1.8.10. Hope its a good one.

Glad update went ok. As for versions loaded into the remote and drone, it is in the app, only show when all 3 devices are turned on. Have a look and you will find it eventually.

Updating will allow you to take advantage of the latest features and fixes.
That is the hope anyway. But unfortunately in reality all you do is to install the latest and greatest bugs. And some have then sent their Phantoms back to DJI for repair to only be charged for fixing their own bugs.

I just was going to go and fly, so I turn on the controller and it says I have a update, but there is nothing to click on to update, I checked what firmware is on now, it is 1.6.84+. Wondering what I should do?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub