ActionPro CM-7200

Reaction score
Just received my new ActionPro HD Camera in the mail, so I charged the battery and dashed outside to test it out. The wind was picking up, so it wasn't the best of conditions but I really wanted to see how it would go. I was amazed that it turned out so well!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilX4NgIny1k[/youtube]

I'll do more extensive trials later, but at this point I am very happy with it. $139 on ebay... plus a lot of the goodies you have to add separately when you go GoPro are already included, such as the LCD display, 4GB microSDHC Card, and a remote control. I used a small adapter from the kit to replace Phantom's GoPro mount, and was able to mount it directly on the bottom of the body. This keeps the weight to an absolute minimum of 95 grams... or you can encase it in the waterproof case if you don't mind lifting a lot more.

Here are all the details:

The CM-7200 features a 5.0 megapixel CMOS Sensor and lets you record videos in 1080p high definition. With the 170¡ã wide angle lens, you won't miss an inch of the excitement.

Plus, it's waterproof at up to 180-feet. Simply put the camera in the waterproof case and record while surfing or swimming. This sleek device has a built-in voice recording function and a laser pointer. In addition, you can record all of the action with the included 4 GB microSDHC memory card or add more up to 32 GB capacity.

There's also a mini HDMI port so you can view photos and video on a big screen TV. Capture the action while biking, skiing, surfing and more with the ActionPro CM-7200 1080p Sports Action Camcorder. Order today!

General Features:
1080p high-def action camera
Includes Waterproof case (waterproof up to 180-feet)
Includes 4 GB microSDHC memory card
170 degree wide-angle lens
5.0 megapixel CMOS sensor
microSD card slot, supports up to 32 GB
Sound activated recording
Snapshot, Continuous Capture Modes and Self-timer
Includes rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Auto white balance & Auto exposure
F/3.0 aperture, and supports low light shot
3.0x Digital zoom
Auto power saving mode
Time setting (RTC), time stamp
Built-in laser pointer
Built-in speaker
Built-in microphone
Built-in buzzer
Low battery alarm
Includes Remote control and a detachable 1.5-inch LCD screen

Battery Specifications
Li-ion battery type
3.7 V

Ports:
mini USB port
mini HDMI port
AV out jack

Specifications:
Resolution: 3M, 5M or 8M JPEG
Supports 1080p (30fps), 720p (60fps/30fps), WVGA (60fps)
Video Recording Duration: about 2 hours
Voice Recording Duration: about 5 hours
File Storage: 30 minutes per segment
Video Function and Format: H.264 video compression mode; MOV Recording format: 720p, 1080p, WVGA, QVGA

Dimensions:
Camera only: 1.7 x 2.2 x 1-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
Camera with housing: 2.8 x 3.5 x 2.25-inches (H x W x D, approximate)

Weight:
2.0 lbs

Package Contents:
ActionPro CM-7200 1080p
4 GB microSDHC memory card
Remote control
Waterproof case
Release Buckle
Flat Mount
Helmet front Mount
Helmet Mount
AV cable
USB cable
AC adapter (Input: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz, Output: 5.0V, 1.0A)

I have just bought an AEE SD19, and the specs look almost identical, except lens is f2.8 and zoom 5x. Hoping to fly it soon. Have taken some handheld shots as tests, and seem to be good for the price. UK £159.99p.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4