access history to find where drone crashed

Reaction score
Was flying in a relatively benign environment and suddenly got battery warnings and go home signals and P4 hit the dirt before I could catch anything. I had video for a while and it wasn't in the nearby lake, so it seemed ok, but I can't find out how to access the location to find the exact spot.

Is there a tracking history that stays with the DJI go app?

Help!!!

One drone lost.

When mine crashed in the woods I immediately opened up the flight log in the DJI go app that I was using when It crashed. The flight log showed the flight path in a line form. I opens maps on my iPhone to where it showed my blue location dot and I walked in the woods until my blue dot on my phone was at the end of my flight path line in the app. My bird was 10 feet from that spot laying on the ground.

When you open the go app on the white screen there is an icon in the top left corner. Click that and it shows all your flights. Click the most recent and it will show your flight and flight path. Go to the end of that flight path and look fo bird. Good luck

DCB, thanks. I'm trying to get to that point. For whatever reason, I can't find any history to do that.

I changed I to satellite view to make it easier to find my position. Seems easier to navigate for me anyway.

DCB, thanks. I'm trying to get to that point. For whatever reason, I can't find any history to do that.
Are you using an android device? install a file explorer like es file explorer and you can navigate manually to the flight records. looks for the /sdcard/dji/dji.pilot directory

DCB,

Thanks. Found it. Looked at the last flight using sat view and parsed out where it was. Luckily happened upon it among the poison ivy and stuff. Appears to have no visible damage. I'll find out for sure tomorrow.

Still wondering what I did. It wasn't an endurance run or anything, but sure as s*** the flight history thingy showed battery at less than 8% just before the event. My bad.

P4 is an investment and I'd sure hate to lose one.

Poison ivy started the itch, but then quit today for whatever reason. So beyond the scratches and blood from the briars, I'm unscathed. Video showed a controlled landing which was only interrupted at about 1 or 2 feet above ground by the brush and it flipped and stopped. No damage known. Flew it today and had zero problems. I got away with murder on that one!

Reactions: Romenfree

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.