Above Bayview (burb of Milwaukee)

Those are some nice photos are you using any filters? Do you have any problems flying in the city?

Those are some nice photos are you using any filters? Do you have any problems flying in the city?

No filters yet. I need to get an ND grad to help with the sky though.

Haven't had any problems. Well, other than I can't go south due to NFZ. I want to get it downtown and get some aerial shots of the lakefront, marinas, art museum and bay area. Need some better weather to do it though. The wind got a little gusty at times but the P3 held her own..

About an hour or so after these shots we got full overcast and the light went flat. While that light is great for portrait photography, not so much for landscape :(

I feel your pain. I live in Bristol and have been fighting the same weather. Just go my fpvlr kit installed too! Dying to try it

Attachments

• 1454171014195.jpg
    1454171014195.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 311
Rofl! Yea, that looks real familiar :( Real flat light, heavy overcast. Too familiar.

Its almost Feb so things will start getting better around here. Its the beginning of the end so to speak. By March we should be getting brighter clearer skies. Still could be cold. And snowy, Who knows. One year we had snow overnight right before Easter morning. When I woke up and saw an inch of snow it threw me for a loop. I had to grab some scrap 1/4" plywood and jigsaw out some bunny track shaped pieces to tie to my shoes. While the OL and granddaughters are out at the morning church, I hide the easter eggs and place out the baskets. Can't have my shoe prints all over can we :) The hings we do for the kids eh?

I hope we get some clearer skies tomorrow, wanting to get downtown by the lake with the phantom. Kinda pointless in overcast, not so pretty pictures.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj