About to launch my new website... take a look

Reaction score
I just looked at the front page,didnt click on anything,but from what I saw I was very impressed.Very professional looking website.Did you design it?

Thanks!

Yes. I put it together.

Great site and work. I'm flying solo (get it) doing the same thing you guys are doing down in SC. If you don't already get in good with a few real estate agents and or offices. My wife's a Realtor so I have a good in to the 70 or so agents she works with. Most offices have a weekly sales meeting and agents love free food (who doesn't). Offer to cater a breakfast/lunch for their meeting for a chance to present your new service. As much as "drones" are in the news a lot of people still have no idea what they can do. A lot of agents will be blown away with your work. No idea what you guys charge but likely a fraction of what an agent would pay for aerial photos from manned aircraft. And video is becoming more and more a necessity for high end listings, interior and exterior.

Just a few things I've learned over the past couple years my wife's been in real estate and the last couple months doing aerial work with agents.

Good luck guys!

Nice website! Loading time was a little long for me though and I think might leave a bad impression. I think a little bit of tweaking should fix that! Everything else is thumb-up worthy!

I too have a work in progress website (mostly portfolio since I don't do services) that I've been working on all week.. it should be up in running by the weekend. :mrgreen:

Hi,

I tried to send this to you in a Private Message, but after 4 attempts, I couldn't get the darn option to work.

There are 4 typos in this paragraph.....

Yours: An aerial picture tell 2 thousand. The goal of real estate photography is to awe the buyer before the arrive at the site. An aerial photograph tell more about the property then a customer can appreciate even after a visit.

Mine: An aerial picture tells 2 thousand. The goal of real estate photography is to awe the buyer before they arrive at the site. An aerial photograph tells more about the property than a customer can appreciate even after a visit.

I didn't dissect every item in your product, but you may want to proofread your work again.

I would say a few more things, but I don't want to sound critical about a business I know nothing about.

I do like most of what I saw.

Cheers,

Dan

Website looks good. It took forever to load my iPhone though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The website looks good.

I tried to send a message via the contact form on the webpage and my email says it bounced.
You might like to check that out.

Here are a couple of minor things I noticed.

and videography we can cator each project
and videography we can TAILOR each project

much lower price then full sized aircraft
much lower price THAN full sized aircraft

We can capture images from greater then 1000ft high
We can capture images from greater THAN 1000ft high

Ummm.... good site but.... call me cynical but.....

Have you not just given the FAA the ammunition they need?

Full address, photos of the people involved in a commercial UAV operation and proof that you have been running this as an ongoing business by testimonials from previous clients?????

The Editor said:
Ummm.... good site but.... call me cynical but.....

Have you not just given the FAA the ammunition they need?

Full address, photos of the people involved in a commercial UAV operation and proof that you have been running this as an ongoing business by testimonials from previous clients?????
Same question I have.

I guess being from R.I.and retiring in FL, i am a little partial I think you have a winner, you have a few typos but this can easily be corrected, it is well put together, I'm not sure what kind of WFI others have but it did not take long to download, the videos are clean and graceful, should get lots of work......wishing you much success!
Joe

Website loaded quickly for me! Partly because of my fiber optic 1000mb up/down. Jealous?! ;)

I love the design of the website both on the mobile and desktop versions.

If you could divulge what you shoot with (ie gopro at 1080p 60fps) that'd be cool along with post production software used for any tips.

Yes we could be future competitors, but this world is too big right now for that to matter :). Kudos to you and your team.

kydan said:
Website loaded quickly for me! Partly because of my fiber optic 1000mb up/down. Jealous?! ;)

I love the design of the website both on the mobile and desktop versions.

If you could divulge what you shoot with (ie gopro at 1080p 60fps) that'd be cool along with post production software used for any tips.

Yes we could be future competitors, but this world is too big right now for that to matter :). Kudos to you and your team.

You never want to design a site that is optimized for people with fiber optic 1gb up/down. As a web developer with 14 years experience, I can tell you that you do need to trim down the front page content and use separate pages to display the trimmed content. That way users don't have to wait so long to view something on your site. There is no functional reasoning to have all of that content on one page. Your layout would work fine if it was mostly text, but you are working with quite a bit of media. Also when you have text over a photo, outline the text with a contrasting color. White text, black border. Black text, white border. That will make it much easier to read.

is the cups of coffee count accurate? and whos job is it to track consumption? :p nice site but loads a bit slow

Nice overall design, I will not comment about giving the FAA ammo to use against you in a commercial pursuit case.

I would like to make a couple suggestions though ;)

As others have said.. the loading time will work against you. Not everyone has super high speed access (net neutrality law is not helping) so you will want to think of the slowest loading people still out there. There are still quite a few people using dial up, & I know from doing sites many years ago if a site doesnt load in like 8 secs most people will click away, RE agents are even worse with patience, most do not have it. :lol:

Also, have others look at it, I see some grammer errors, or what appears to be to me. :lol:
A trick I used to do is write it up in MS Word, that usually catches most spelling & grammer errors so it helps check it then you can cut and paste it to the site/code.

And if you're in SC then you are not my competitor, well until I move down that way, haha. I just got my fc40 yesterday so I'm gonna practice before I go talk to my wifes brokerage to see if any agents there are interested. But at this point I'm not going to go against the FAA & screw the pooch for others, I'll wait to see what they decide, so until then the agents will get it for free as I want to do it as a hobby. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31