About to defect from Vision to Phantom 2

Monterey_man said:
Well, I just took the plunge myself. My P2V had something wrong with the camera where it would quit after about 5' and would not work again until I turned it off for a few minutes. Sure sounded like an overheating problem since the light sometimes also showed the red/green that the manual says means overheating. Funny thing is it's still relatively cool here in California. Tried to email and call DJI with 0% replies or signs of life. I heard this before on this site. DJI makes interesting products but their customer support is non-existent.

Anyway, I returned it (thank the stars I ordered it on Amazon with a good return policy) and started to order my new unit: P2+H3-2D Gimbal+Gopro Hero3+ Black+IOSD Mark 2+BTU bluetooth. I will get a FPV transmitter today or over the weekend once I complete selection. Except for the pic and video trigger feature, I think this way is more fun and allows more hobbying....Count me as another P2V to P2 convert....

Once you have your FPV and IOSD you won't look back at all at the Vision. The IOSD navigation display will give you huge confidence that you can always find your way back home.

I was completely on the fence about upgrading to the P2 Zenmuse...
But then I crashed my P2V and broke the tiling mechanism... You can't even buy a replacement without buying the entire camera which was going to cost me around $700 AUD to my door!!!

I bit the bullet and ordered the P2 Zenmuse...

I guess the Jeep parts will have to wait...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4