about ready to order p4p+

Reaction score
i will probably order today, is there a best place to order from? Amazon's 3 battery p4p+ bundle for $2149 looks good to me. i buy from them a lot , are they ok on drones?
thanks

Amazon is a great place to purchase from when the seller is an authorized DJI dealer and Amazon fulfills the order. That'll ensure that DJI honors their warranty and the latter will allow you to easily return your Phantom if something doesn't go well during delivery or unboxing. I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling the P4P+ on Amazon here.

Amazon is a great place to purchase from when the seller is an authorized DJI dealer and Amazon fulfills the order. That'll ensure that DJI honors their warranty and the latter will allow you to easily return your Phantom if something doesn't go well during delivery or unboxing. I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling the P4P+ on Amazon here.
Thank You Msinger, i needed that little shove, i ordered on amazon, from Sure RC, they have good ratings and stars.

Think twice before ordering a p4p+. If you are planning to use waypoint function it is practically useless in the p4p+. If that is not important, it is a good unit.

I ordered the same package from Sure RC via Amazon about 2 months ago (April, 2017). I was relieved when I found Sure RC on Msinger's "approved" list. All is well. Everything works great. The only heart burn I had was the 3-battery charging hub does not have the slide switch to select between charging and storage (as on the DJI offering). The hub I got has an alternate power source plug (possibly for car charging with the correct adapter which was not included). The hub seems to work well, charging one battery at a time with up to three batteries plugged in.

The P4P+ is my first drone. Expect a steep learning curve. The quick start guide that comes in the box is horribly devoid of information. Find and study the actual users guide (in PDF form) on the DJI site. With that, this forum, and countless YouTube videos I am starting to be much more comfortable with the aircraft. I am convinced that if you learn your aircraft well you will avoid most of the nightmares you read about on this forum.

I ordered the same package from Sure RC via Amazon about 2 months ago (April, 2017). I was relieved when I found Sure RC on Msinger's "approved" list. All is well. Everything works great. The only heart burn I had was the 3-battery charging hub does not have the slide switch to select between charging and storage (as on the DJI offering). The hub I got has an alternate power source plug (possibly for car charging with the correct adapter which was not included). The hub seems to work well, charging one battery at a time with up to three batteries plugged in.

The P4P+ is my first drone. Expect a steep learning curve. The quick start guide that comes in the box is horribly devoid of information. Find and study the actual users guide (in PDF form) on the DJI site. With that, this forum, and countless YouTube videos I am starting to be much more comfortable with the aircraft. I am convinced that if you learn your aircraft well you will avoid most of the nightmares you read about on this forum.

good info ladben, this is my first, i have a $100 one comeing monday. Im sure it wont be near same but i dont see how it can hurt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31