About FPV viewing.

Have you tried using the Headplay's with the P3 and HDMI outdoors yet? Can you post a photo of what your live feed looks like in the HP's when outdoors looking at trees, bushes? This is what my HDMI out looks like outside. Indoors the picture is much sharper. FPV via HDMI is not really usable other than to lineup a shot.

Here is what the HDMI out looks like for everyone.

I usually feel just like that. But when the bird is so far away away and my target I am going to look at is why I am flying the goggles go on. Once that happens I typically rely on verbal exchanges with my wife or person I have along with me. Stay out of the road and away from cliffs for sure. Headline: "Man falls from cliff, delirious from flying DRONE!"

With the HMZ-T3Ws I can leave off the bottom sunshied and have a limited LOS if I tip my head way back or simply prop the goggles high on my head.

Chuck, do you use them exclusively since you've had them?

Chuck, do you use them exclusively since you've had them?

I use them when I am going to be flying specifically to observe something. It helps me to be able to make sure of a good exposure and proper framing, they are the best hands down when you absolutely have to have a good photo. Some of my flying entails being a long ways down range and a specific item when I am out there. I can always still see the bird but it would take binoculars to see exactly where the thing is flying relative to the target. No other way to do it without goggles on.

And if I want to watch a movie in bed on a 100" screen or want to play a first-person-shooter game on my computer. That is what they were made for.

Reactions: badbeerbreath

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj