Able to tilt up slightly?

Reaction score
I currently have a phantom 2 (non vision) with h3-2d gimble with all up to date software my question is am I able to extend travel of gimble to tilt slightly upward? Currently it point straight ahead and when the gimble lever is move opposite direction it point 90deg down... I have played with servo travel limits in software and it has no affect at all on travel thanks

User controllable tilt is 90 degrees only. I'm not aware of any way to allow the gimbal to be pitched up above the horizontal. It can of course move that far as it will do this when the nose of the craft is pitched down when the gimbal is horizontal.

rilot said:
User controllable tilt is 90 degrees only. I'm not aware of any way to allow the gimbal to be pitched up above the horizontal. It can of course move that far as it will do this when the nose of the craft is pitched down when the gimbal is horizontal.

so, do you know how to tilt somewhere between horizontal and straight down? i've read all the instructions, done the updates, calibrated the x1, and the camera seems to go from horizontal to straight down with no in between.

thank you

Mine will sit at whatever position I put it in with the tilt lever. You have a configuration error by the sounds of things. Either your X1 isn't calibrated correctly (even though you say it is) or there's some other issue.

Are you using the stock transmitter?

rilot said:
Mine will sit at whatever position I put it in with the tilt lever. You have a configuration error by the sounds of things. Either your X1 isn't calibrated correctly (even though you say it is) or there's some other issue.

Are you using the stock transmitter?

thank you very much. when i take the back off the tx and turn the x1 screw by hand, the red arrow on the x1 rc assistant calibration jumps all over the place. and, the camera goes from full up to full down...there is no graduation. this is a replacement tx...the first gave no signal whatsoever to x1. this one, the second, simply moves from one position to the other. took vid and will send to company and see what they say.

So did you ever find out what was causing the zemuse to go from straight ahead to straight down with no in between setting I am having the same problem ???

yes. i kept working with the assistant and the transmitter...the assistant simply wasn't registering the tilt control...then, one day it did. after that, calibration in the transmitter and then in the bird went well. if i recall, it wan't lighting up the x3 controller calibration section until, finally, it did.

now, all is great.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl