Abandoned Airstrip - first video

Thanks everyone!!

For the first time in a long time I don't have access to an performance car but will probably bring one out in the future. This is like a dream location for me and its barely 15 min away. Little hidden gem!

Got all up close and in the planes today. Didn't fly the P3 this time
Arizona SummerAugust 13, 2015-107-Pano.jpg

Arizona SummerAugust 13, 2015-42.jpg
Arizona SummerAugust 13, 2015-51-Pano.jpg
Arizona SummerAugust 13, 2015-74.jpg

Excellent work!

Really good.
Liked all the steady "dolly shots", the one starting at 0:55 for example was really cool.
No annoying panning or tilting.
And the music added an extra bit of eerie feeling. :eek::cool:
Good work. :)

Some nice old Lockheed (Ventura's??) and Douglas aircraft there - thanks for sharing of that and it's gotta be great to be able to use a airfield for the Phantom

Very neat place? Was that an Electra? I can't believe somebody would just abandon those airframes there.... I could spend a day just poking through those old airplanes...

I'm curious. How the Phantom react when you flew into the hangar? Did you loose the GPS signal? If so, how does the Phantom react?

Very neat video too...

I am really unsure of what type of planes they are. In all there is 8 planes on site and they all range in size and type. There is a smallish air-liner and couple private looking planes as well as some military looking stuff. Awesome place to visit.

It is near Phoenix, AZ. PM me for more specifics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav