A way to get DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus free

Reaction score
Steps:
1. Get a brand new DJI Phantom 2 vision plus with an extra battery for $1369
2. Sell the camera with gimbal on Ebay for $800
3. Sell the extra battery as new for $159
4. Sell the wifi extender for $200
By now, you will end up with an DJI phantom 2 aircraft and controller for only $200, you can get your own GoPro camera with a gimbal of your choice and your own FPV system from here as an option
5. Sell the brand new DJI Phantom 2 aircraft with its controller for $800 to make $600 profit
Do the above 5 steps one more time to make $1200, those 2 sets of leftover accessories will make you at least another hundred
which added up well over $1300, with which, you can get your own DJI Phantom 2 vision plus for free!

That's a lot of work, time and capital to be considered free

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yali said:
Steps:
1. Get a brand new DJI Phantom 2 vision plus with an extra battery for $1369
2. Sell the camera with gimbal on Ebay for $800
3. Sell the extra battery as new for $159
4. Sell the wifi extender for $200
By now, you will end up with an DJI phantom 2 aircraft and controller for only $200, you can get your own GoPro camera with a gimbal of your choice and your own FPV system from here as an option
5. Sell the brand new DJI Phantom 2 aircraft with its controller for $800 to make $600 profit
Do the above 5 steps one more time to make $1200, those 2 sets of leftover accessories will make you at least another hundred
which added up well over $1300, with which, you can get your own DJI Phantom 2 vision plus for free!

You sir, are a complete *******, get of your lazy butt and save that money WORKING, like all respectful human beings.

jaykay2PT said:
artbrana said:
You sir, are a complete *******, get of your lazy butt and save that money WORKING, like all respectful human beings.

You cannot say that!! It is "get OFF your........" Lol

I apologize, you are right, being spanish my native language, i tend to make dummy mistakes. Regardless of this incident, the guy who opened this subject is a complete *******.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31