A trip through "The fog"

CunningStuntFlyer said:
Watched six seconds. Heard the cheesy "real helicopter rotor thump-thump sound" that you used for the audio.

Closed that window.

Sorry you didn't like it Stunt flyer... Had my young son with me during the edit he was all like "ya use that" It's a good thing you turned it off cuz it got way cheessier.. lol :lol: Wasn't meant to be pro by any means...

Re: A trip through "The fog"

Great video ! Love it also the sound, well done

Mit Tapatalk geschreibst

love the shot above the clouds. LOL background was cheesy but I watched. Some people here just get a menstrual clot stuck once in a while :lol:

gbshovel said:
love the shot above the clouds. LOL background was cheesy but I watched. Some people here just get a menstrual clot stuck once in a while :lol:

Wow I am looking forward to Cunning put his video up next ...........

Jamaf

Thanks for sharing your video. It would be a dull old world on here if only the professionals were allowed to put up there videos. If you or your son like the chopper effect then you put it on there :)

I couldn't see you using any sort of FPV to view what the phantom was seeing so your pans turned out pretty neat. Your right, I was smiling when the music came up.

Shrimpy

Beautiful shot from above the clouds! You got the altitude just right.

Shrimpfarmer said:
gbshovel said:
I couldn't see you using any sort of FPV to view what the phantom was seeing so your pans turned out pretty neat. Your right, I was smiling when the music came up.

Shrimpy
Thanks for all the nice comments.

No Shrimpy I don't have any fpv gear. That's next on my list. Still trying to figure that part out. I had to guess my altitude and pans.

Loved it. Need you guys to post more great (beginner) videos. Wife enjoys to watch them and I'm trying to convince her, she would be great at editing. If nothing else, there seems to be less tension on the purse stings with a quadcopter and she's hasn't hit me with the standard comment, "this thing going to wind up on the heap with the other.......". I will never get out of the shadow cast by my purchase of a stainless steel, automatic deluxe cabbage slicer.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

No Shrimpy I don't have any fpv gear. That's next on my list. Still trying to figure that part out. I had to guess my altitude and pans.

Wow. Can't imagine just sending it up like that and hoping it came down in the same spot. Great video

I have been wanting to do a shot like that.

One question I have is how to know how 'thick' the cloud layer is. How do you know it's going to pop out on top vs sitting in the middle of a very deep, thick cloud bank?

I liked it. (Well. The sound fx were kinda cheesy.)

I tried to do the same shot recently. Not sure if there was an out. Watched the phantom disappear quickly. Went up as I imagine you did. Slowly turned. Began the descent. And about had a heart attack when I couldn't see it, and was listening to the sound get farther away.

When there is wind (and I guess there was up there), and I rotate, my quad doesn't always hover in the same place.

Fortunately, I had programmed the right switch to failsafe and that brought it home.

Made a quick edit of that trip for kicks. https://vimeo.com/84179239

Come to think about it, the music choice probably is symbolic of how that flight made me feel.

Well, since a troll didn't like it, I had to see for myself!!!

Sure, the sound effects were cheesy. But yes, I was smiling! LOL!

X2, How on earth did you bring it back own and know where it was????

Cool. I never listen to the audio anyway on these videos. What I like about any of the videos posted is chance to see parts of the world I would otherwise never see. Keep them coming sir!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl