A thank you...

Reaction score
Just want to say thank you to all the Mods & Admins for removing all those idiot post having to do with the latest hack. The last thing this hobby needs and another black eye from jerks that think its cool to fly at 10K or some Russian hack software that bypasses built in restrictions.
Again Thank you all!

Ok jumps off soap box and grabs a cold beer.... :)
UNADJUSTEDRAW_thumb_5a3.jpg

S

While I share your concerns ultimately it is the peoples product and they should be able to do with it as they please. It's their responsibility to fly safely and properly. No one makes a car that can only go under the speed limit.

Last edited:
That's true and everyone is entitled to their option and to do what they chose to do. But to post it here and brag about it show what a **** they are doesn't belong in this forum. And in case those posters missed reading the rules I believe rule number 16 spells it out. There are plenty of Facebook pages where those morons can post and brag all they want.

**** off soap box again and reaching for another Sams...... Gotta make a shorter soap box.

Reactions: TrustyCowDog
While I share your concerns ultimately it is the peoples product and they should be able to do with it as they please. It's their responsibility to fly safely and properly. No one makes a car with a max mph for a reason.

It's not the people's product to do what they like with though is it? There are aviation rules/regs/guidelines/laws (call them what you will) that people are
required to abide by. In much the same way that there are speed limits on roads.

Nearly every manufacturer limits the maximum speed of their cars - any more flawed analogies?

I'm with the OP - well said :D

It's not the people's product to do what they like with though is it? There are aviation rules/regs/guidelines/laws (call them what you will) that people are
required to abide by. In much the same way that there are speed limits on roads.

Nearly every manufacturer limits the maximum speed of their cars - any more flawed analogies?

I'm with the OP - well said :D

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is their product, they paid for it and since they are essentially jailbreaking it, the Supreme Court has ruled that to be legal too. There are rules and regulations to everything, is PhantomPilots going to monitor and police them too?

And yes, cars have a limit on their maximum speed, but its well above the legal speed limit isn't it.

Troll.

I guess I missed the post that was removed. Can someone please explain shortly what happened so I can understand this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan