A "thank you" post that might test the new Mod team...

Reaction score
...and not knowing where was actually suitable to post this I'll try here: if you don't like it feel free to delete everything except the "thank you" bit if that's ok.

So, as some of you know as well as spending far too much time on here I mess about making silly videos that occasionally contain vaguely useful stuff regarding DJI quads and are filmed on my kitchen table with copious amounts of alcohol and guest appearances from my flatulent dog. Despite all the above these seem to have gained some inexplicable popularity and I was somewhat amazed, astounded and humbled to gain my 1000th channel subscriber at the end of last week. Now this is not exacly earth-shattering in YouTube terms but it means a lot to me.

I wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone who watches regularly, especially those who have subscribed, and to give a little something back, too, so this week I'm publishing three special celebratory videos where I've been able to offer some exclusive discounts and a couple of prize draws open to all - all for items related to aircraft in the Phantom range or to UAVs in general and with the support of some independent businesses who make bits for us all to play with on our aircraft. So a propos of nothing here's a link to the first one, the others will come out on Wednesday and Friday. I hope there's something in the three you can take advantage of.

Big thanks to all the constructive, friendly and helpful members of phantompilots.com, too - I learnt a lot when I first came here all those years ago when it was all fields around here, and have enjoyed giving some of that back in terms of helping out in the Vision forum in particular and wider with the videos. So, cheers!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7_wqe3GFo[/youtube]

Right, as you were!

Hmmm. *strokes goatee* Will actioning the thread impact my chances of winning? :cool:

Seriously though, congrats! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy named Simon ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.