A small amount of bad luck but it could've been worse...

The prop guards were awesome for practicing landing on the travel case because even if I missed the props would not hit anything
It's so easy now to just hand catch it that there is no need to land and chance a flip over. They work really great, I'm not a Troll.
I blew that one.

Reactions: Ken Cruise
HAHA! I want to be able to fly it with precision so I go out to that park in my videos and practice flying around chairs and landing on tables etc.

The prop guards were awesome for practicing landing on the travel case because even if I missed the props would not hit anything

So you still recommend the prop guards? I have some detachable ones coming - not likely to use them all the time as allegedly they take 4 mins or so off the flight time and probably look a little Kardashian.

But will give piece of mind indoors and around people, as well as providing additional support to the motor mounts so hopefully cracks don't show up. The colour will help orientation too.

So you still recommend the prop guards? I have some detachable ones coming - not likely to use them all the time as allegedly they take 4 mins or so off the flight time and probably look a little Kardashian.

But will give piece of mind indoors and around people, as well as providing additional support to the motor mounts so hopefully cracks don't show up. The colour will help orientation too.
They are great to have when you start out flying. But I have many, many hours under my belt and most of my flying is over water, plus they don't fit in the case.

Some have said they cause ring vortex.

I only use Prop Guards when I'm flying eye level around people or close quarters Girls 5.jpg Girls 4.jpg Girls3.jpg Girls 2.jpg Girls 1.jpg . Especially after these drunk chicks decided to walk right into my drone

That is how I lost my P3A. I was leading a boat and came to the end of the lake flying backwards, I dropped down rotating to the left or right, (I don't remember now) and it cut the motors off and down it went like a rock.

Oh God, reading your post almost made me cry. I know about the whole motor starting and stopping thing for obvious reasons. I just didn't know that was CSC. Nonetheless, I very rarely fly backwards for several reasons. Now I can add CSC for another reason not to fly backwards. lol

They are great to have when you start out flying. But I have many, many hours under my belt and most of my flying is over water, plus they don't fit in the case.

Some have said they cause ring vortex.
They do make the drone floaty a bit IMO but just last week I was filming a high end shopping center and forgot I had RTH set and ignored the battery warning. The P3 shot up in the air and actually sliced through the limbs and leaves with no problem.

They do make the drone floaty a bit IMO but just last week I was filming a high end shopping center and forgot I had RTH set and ignored the battery warning. The P3 shot up in the air and actually sliced through the limbs and leaves with no problem.
That's the great thing about flying over water. Nothing to hit but the water.

Oh God, reading your post almost made me cry. I know about the whole motor starting and stopping thing for obvious reasons. I just didn't know that was CSC. Nonetheless, I very rarely fly backwards for several reasons. Now I can add CSC for another reason not to fly backwards. lol
Chasing a boat is nothing like leading it.

Ha! It looks like a gay pride coper now! JK there is nothing wrong with trolling anyway. You can post what you want here and troll all you want screw the haters. We will even accept your gay copter. lol

Ha! It looks like a gay pride coper now! JK there is nothing wrong with trolling anyway. You can post what you want here and troll all you want screw the haters. We will even accept your gay copter. lol
WTF was that?
Does this have anything with my Grand Daughter putting Hello Kitty stickers all over my P2 case?

Was talking about dudes copter form the beginning of this post. Maybe I didn’t reply to the correct discussion.

Attachments

• IMG_1126.JPG
    IMG_1126.JPG
    771.7 KB · Views: 313
Was talking about dudes copter form the beginning of this post. Maybe I didn’t reply to the correct discussion.

gay pride? hardly not... I have an awesome wife that proves I don't need to participate in any gay pride... lol

(disclaimer: not that there's anything wrong with being gay)

The Phantom 3 props are composite in the internal threading which means forcefully putting them on as you implied earlier basically stripped through the threading allowing you to put them on the wrong way. Also be careful about adding paints and dye to something as important as your props as it can throw off the balance as well.
Totally agree...just adding a thin coat to each propeller could off balance the bird...the minute imperfections of the coating may produce different aerodynamic effects aside from who knows what else.

Totally agree...just adding a thin coat to each propeller could off balance the bird...the minute imperfections of the coating may produce different aerodynamic effects aside from who knows what else.

Exactly, so at minimum the props would need to be balanced checked after any changes made like painting them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20