A shot of my bosses house,wish I lived there.

Reaction score
Im getting dizzy from the warpage I witness on youtubes video steadiness fixxer.
Ok now its impeading my English. The videos could be so much better with the DJI
Gimbal, its truely a masterpiece. I've seen some videos with it hitting the ground,and
still hold position. But anyway, enjoy the footage of my bosses house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNTzuC ... ata_player

I'm using the Jakub V2.0. it looked like a good design on the net, but it can't deliver steady shots. I've used all kinds of gain settings. The pitch is good ,but the roll is terrible. The pitch also binds after about 15deg. of backward flight. I'm looking into the DJI brushless wonder, Yun-I,and the Arris2000. I'd like to see a comparison between all gimbals.

Yes, nice footage.

freelanceshots said:
Yes, nice footage.
Thanx for the comments, I'm going to try something over here in the Baltimore area. There is no shortage of extravagant homes in this area.

MX45OR said:
Im getting dizzy from the warpage I witness on youtubes video steadiness fixxer.
Ok now its impeading my English. The videos could be so much better with the DJI
Gimbal, its truely a masterpiece. I've seen some videos with it hitting the ground,and

Very nice video !
I think we all wished we lived there !
I've seen the new DJI gimbal it's unreal but it's pricey
guess we'll have to save our pennies for that one.

Don247 said:
MX45OR said:

Very nice video !
I think we all wished we lived there !
I've seen the new DJI gimbal it's unreal but it's pricey
guess we'll have to save our pennies for that one.

Well, I couldn't wait any longer. I ended up being really surprised at the similarity between the arris and the Djis' video footage, both looks superb. At at least half the cost and the fact that its available now, and its tested before delivery. It just called to me, and now I'm waiting patiently for the Arris CM 2000

Wow!!! That video was awesome!! What sitting is that?? It looked perfect. I know to a pro it would seem different but to me it looked perfect!! Great video!!!

FangsCPO said:
Wow!!! That video was awesome!! What sitting is that?? It looked perfect. I know to a pro it would seem different but to me it looked perfect!! Great video!!!
Thank you so much. The setting I believe was 960 @ 100 fps. I like lots of fps because of my slow motion pans and transitions are a lot smoother. And its a good middle ground with detail in the video, and slowing down my computer. :lol:

I am new to this forum and I like it a lot so forgive me for being negative on my first post but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced something I'm experiencing with the new Arris CM2000 gimbal.
I just got mine and flew it yesterday for the first time. the gimbal seems to work well but I'm getting some bad jitter using the mount that comes with it. It was pretty disappointing. the other rather annoying thing is that the mount is such that if you're flying into any wind of any significance, you get the props in the top of your video. I was flying it with my FPV set up so the jitter could be caused by the usb plug and connected cable restricting hte movement of the gimbal. whenever you touch your gopro with the gimbal fired up...it wiggles. any external force on the camera, once connected to the gimbal, causes the camera to jiggle. I guess it's the software being confused. any other cm2000 users out there experience this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers