A really dumb battery question

Reaction score
OK so it was raining g for about 1.5 weeks and I had left my flight batteries @ around 20 percent. I will obviously have to charge them but is this safe to do? Thanks for the help cus I don't want to blow up my house lol

20% may be a low charge to leave for long but nothing lost get them back to about 60% soon for storage.

OK so it was raining g for about 1.5 weeks and I had left my flight batteries @ around 20 percent. I will obviously have to charge them but is this safe to do? Thanks for the help cus I don't want to blow up my house lol
Urea 1000% ok!!!... Sitting around the house fully charged us when chances are greater for kaboom!!!

Urea 1000% ok!!!... Sitting around the house fully charged is when chances are greater for kaboom!!!
Staying fully charged and not used is harmful. Also in dji app, go to battery, with remote and drone in flight mode, scroll down to bottom and set how many days you want before battery automatically discharges it's at ten now from factory... If you don't fly much set it down in days to discharge and stay new!!!

OK so it was raining g for about 1.5 weeks and I had left my flight batteries @ around 20 percent.
It's best to store your batteries between 30%-50% charged. Hook them up to the charger and let them charge until the 3rd battery light starts blinking. That'll be right about at 50%.

Reactions: sonof40
If anyone's house blew up, you'd no doubt have heard about it by now. DJI batteries have a very good track record of being safe.

Just saying, but it's better never the less to Keep them half charged when not flying after a few days, I'm mutual, setting my discharge date in the camera safe to fly, battery page at the bottom, at 5 days, then it discharges automatically down to like 70,68%!!!...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4