A quick question for US buyers

For me, it usually takes 3-4 business days. I believe they are now shipping all Phantoms from the east and west coast in the US. When they used to come directly from China, I'd receive them just as quickly.

I sent one back and had it back in a little over two weeks.

For me, it usually takes 3-4 business days. I believe they are now shipping all Phantoms from the east and west coast in the US. When they used to come directly from China, I'd receive them just as quickly.
3-4 Days? Sweet, I just ordered mine. :D

allentc2, and just to clarify, I was referring to buying a new Phantom.

Cool, thanks! I ordered....Sunday I think it was? So maybe this weekend I can fly (assuming the batteries are good, I can properly set the thing up, my Mini 2 connects to the P4, the planets are in alignment, etc. etc. etc.)

Cool, thanks! I ordered....Sunday I think it was? So maybe this weekend I can fly (assuming the batteries are good, I can properly set the thing up, my Mini 2 connects to the P4, the planets are in alignment, etc. etc. etc.)

Takes like 10 minutes to setup lol other then charging the battery.

I bought mine from Best buy, and it was the same price as on the dji website
They are usually the same price-wise, but most people have to pay tax on top of that when buying from Best Buy.

They are usually the same price-wise, but most people have to pay tax on top of that when buying from Best Buy.

Yep, this is true, they taxed me 97.50 for the bird and an extra battery, which cost me 100 bucks -
  • Model: CP.PT.000342
  • SKU: 5132500
  • Quantity: 1

its interesting, the battery is on their website now for 169!!!!

It's the cost you pay for convenience ;)

Reactions: Suhail78
It's the cost you pay for convenience ;)

Well, i was taxed 97.50 for the bird and a battery........The battery was only 100 dollars, which they are now 169, not sure if it was on sale or if they jacked the price up, so i guess that kinda made up for the tax......at least thats one way of looking at it ha!

$169 is the MSRP. They are commonly sold for less than that though if you don't buy them directly from DJI.

Reactions: Suhail78

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31