A positive story for "drones"

Reaction score
Visiting a local mall yesterday ( Erina Mall - Central Coast au) while having coffee I picked up a copy of the free local paper and on the front page, a photo of a guy with an Inspire 1 took up most of the page.
We have a had a few shark attacks around the coasts of Aussie and obviously - a lot of public concern - perhaps nothing to do with our Summer about to start and with it.. the tourist industry goes into hyper drive - anyway, it seems the local Life Guards officials are looking at calling in "drones" to take a look out over the sea on shark patrol
Taking it that to get an helecopter and crew out on shark look out costs $$$$1000s an hour, I would say a few of our certificated brethren are about to get some summer work - or having fun while others cover the cost!

Now that's what we want..positive spin.

Edit......Sorry....had to alter a word.....PUBLIC ....not concerns about body hair! ( who noticed!)
L of a mistake....

Last edited:
Good story.

Reactions: Ti22
I like this !!! All we hear is the bad stuff from the media never the good.
Great story!

Reactions: Ti22
Practicality of MRs will eventually win out but to reach that tipping point will require many good Shepard's to help show the way! Fly pro everybody...

Practicality of MRs will eventually win out but to reach that tipping point will require many good Shepard's to help show the way! Fly pro everybody...

I have no idea what this means.

Well said :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1