A P3A lost signal??

Reaction score
I'm getting a lost signal when my p3a is flying no matter the height, distance, location, in motion or in hover. I'll fly for about 10 minutes all bars at full and it starts first with the rc signal bars going up and down then in and out with all other bars at full for about 30 seconds to a minute and then all signals go out at once. My p3a goes into RTH lands and then I get all signals back at once. Take back off and it happens over and over again this is what I get. It wasn't doing this before does anyone know what is going on?

It wasn't doing this before does anyone know what is going on?
Are you pointing the remote controller properly?

If so, what changed in between now and the last time it worked? Did you install new firmware, crash, etc.?

Original firmware out the box never crashed it. I tried to turn on the ioc on but it keep going back off and I put the mf mode on. That's all other than the wether changing from 50 to 20 F.

One more thing. if I grab my phantom from the top it drops the signal a lot. My remote starts to say changing mode over and over until I remove my hand from the top. Is that normal?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj