Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

A new Jailbreak is out for iOS 8.3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gfredrone, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gfredrone

Everyone who wants screen recording and other unallowed crapple features might want to jailbreak their device while the window is open.

http://taig.com/en/update_log.html

Get iOS 8.3 for your device if not already installed https://ipsw.me/

How to untether jailbreak iOS 8.1.3-iOS 8.3 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with TaiG v2.1.2

Step-1: Download TaiG untethered jailbreak v2.1.2 tool on your PC

Step-2: Connect your iOS device to the PC using USB cable

Step-3: Go to Settings>> Passcode>> enter your Passcode>> Turn Passcode off>> enterPasscode

Step-4: Turn off Find My iPhone from Settings>> iCloud>> Find My iPhone

Step-5: Launch TaiG jailbreak application as an Administrator while your iOS device is connected to the PC. Right-click on the TaiG exe and select Run as Administrator from the drop-down menu

Step-6: Wait until TaiG detects your iOS device. When it shows your device with the correct firmware version, uncheck 3K Assistant, which is just below Cydia 1.1.16

Step-7: Click Start button to jailbreak. You should see a circular progress bar. Wait patiently for the process to complete

Step-8: When the jailbreak is completed, your device will reboot automatically. A message will appear saying 'Jailbreak succeeded'. You should see the Cydia icon on your device's home screen

After the jailbreak is completed, do not forget to re-enable the Passcode and Find My iPhone features.

2. ianwood

ianwood Taco Wrangler
    Staff Member

Duplicate thread. Do not post threads where there are already existing topics. Do not cross post to multiple forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.