A new firmware update (V1.2.8) is now available for Phantom 3 Advanced

Ah yes, the First Commandment of flying DJI, inscribed in stone during the Phantom 1 days :) I learned my lesson w/ the V+. Still flying w/ 1.1.8 on my P3.
That was really intelligent,1.1.8 was the best firmware in my opinion!

For anyone who has been reading this forum for longer then a few months, you know DJI has always had issues with firmware and software releases. They are known for releasing buggy software. People can defend this all they want but truth is, DJI's track record is not good. With that said, I fail to see why so many people who know this still updated so quickly... especially when their Phantom was operating just fine. IMHO, it's ALWAYS better to hang back before updating to see if other people have issues.
I did the firmware update from the 1.1.8 to the 1.1.9, because I didn't know about dji problems with their firmwares. In other devices, like computers, tablets, etc, I always do the upgrade of their firmwares with no problems. I always feel confident doing an upgrade, thinking it is for good reasons.
1.1.9 FW had problems, my aircraft was unstable, with a lot of lags in Pilot app, disconnections...then I thought that the 1.2.6 would be the cure for my problems...and I did the upgrade, but everything went worse. Now I learned my lesson...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl