A Montreal Afternoon

please take it as constructive

-never shoot yourself- a folk with hardcase and remote never look good on footage.
-remove unnecessary footage such as in between 0.50-0.59 - nobody would like to see camera panning or tilting bit by bit
- smoothen your turns
- I guess you are not using gimball, when I look at the image orientation at 1.17 and 1.53 I see that horizon is way too rotated, try to fix this in post prod.
- your music is so smooth, gentle but your video so as the movement of the quad is hectic. doesnt look good in composition as they dont match at all.

sorry if i have been cruel but somebody needs to point these to anyone with the first attempts and there is nothing to be shamed as I saw many people flying quad beautifully but their footage/edit looks very poor

try to learn a decent editing program such as sony vegas, adobe premier, finalcut pro. you dont have to be expert, just enough to know how to cut trim videos and do some smooth transitions between pieces. and try to stabilize the footage so it looks smoother when people watch it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj