Reaction score
What I had done was used prop guards right away you should know what I'm talking about a lot of people have the trouble with putting a Bigger screws back in the motor mount holes so I crushed my coils in a motor now I think my Motors are shot but is my (ESC) still good? The Drone fires up the way it should and all, it just won't put no power to the motors since I screwed up the Wrap around Coils with the Screws for the Prop Guards.

So from that point, Today I received the new DJI Original motors and instead of trying to mess up the board, I just wanna (cut the wires and slice together) well from this point there are (2) little copper wires in every single wire meaning (Red,Yellow& The Black) do these wires get connected together or do they go together separate?

When I power up my P3s, it goes into (Safe To Fly) Mode and actually "says" taking off but nothing. It don't move or anything. I have Rear Flashing L.E.D Green. Which is Safe To Fly but it will not go.?

When you "throttle up" can you feel any vibration in any of the motors as they sit idle? I had a motor go out on my P3S and tried to "test" a new motor by splicing the motor wires to the original wires in lieu of de-soldering as you did, the motor did not function but I could feel a current running through it. Had a friend (who solders better than me) de-solder the original wires and re-solder the replacement motor to the PC board. Problem solved, I have several hours of flight time on my drone since then.

The wires are color coded as you mention, just follow the colors to their original location on the PC board.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub