A little help finding a ipad mount

Reaction score
I can't believe how hard it is to find a quality ipad mount (preferably one that can do both an ipad mini and a phone) that doesn't take 3 weeks or more for shipping. I want a mount that uses the lanyard attachment for a connection point. Everywhere I look shows them shipping towards the end of this month or next month, some out into March. I know most places get these things from China, but don't any local places stock them? If they do, I haven't been able to find them via a search yet.

There are lots of mounts available on Amazon and eBay. I installed the DJI mount on my P3S like this.

There are lots of mounts available on Amazon and eBay. I installed the DJI mount on my P3S like this.

Every one of them I looked at has shipping towards the end of this month and beyond. Looking for something I can get sooner. I already got burned by one on Amazon that didn't said was supposed to be here today. Well not only is it not coming today, it has not shipped and now shows (to Amazon only) that it is not in stock. My Amazon page still showed arriving today and under that said "not shipped"

Which mount are you trying to buy?

The DJI mount is popular and goes out of stock a lot. You can get one here on eBay.

I found a chintzy plastic lightweight one on eBay, for $12, and includes a sunshade. Fits an iPad mini. Much to my surprise, it grips the iPad tightly, is sturdy and light, and no problems whatsoever. Many types on eBay to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Although plastic and chintzy, I've had zero problems with it, and it grips tightly to my iPad and controller. I suppose even the more expensive ones could bust too....

My vote is for the inspire mount too! Just added one to my new p3s very solid you cant shake my mini 4 out of it. I installed mine like one of the other members on her did, i drilled the transmitter and tapped the plastic its self. Worked great!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31