A Little Bigger Than A Phantom

That is one big quad! Does it use the Go app? :D
Some pro filming action in your future I presume.

Thats lifting a gopro right?

Very Nice :)

Love it. Once I graduate from the 700 class something similar to this will be my next build.

Sony RX100IV and Panasonic GH4 and when requested, Alexa Mini or Red. Anything up to 3.5kg using the same gimbal. It's mostly for film and TV work but I am going to use it shoot some environmental stuff for a personal project as well.

Selling the P3P because I also got an Inspire Pro and I'm running out of room for all this gear!

Reactions: cheebs and dirkclod
Sony RX100IV and Panasonic GH4 and when requested, Alexa Mini or Red. Anything up to 3.5kg using the same gimbal. It's mostly for film and TV work but I am going to use it shoot some environmental stuff for a personal project as well.

Selling the P3P because I also got an Inspire Pro and I'm running out of room for all this gear!

Just took a peek at the Alexa Mini. Holy smokes $36k! Definitely a rental-only camera! :eek:

Beautiful Combinations.

Enjoy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic