A Hindu Temple in the Hills

that is an amazing temple and very well shot good video man.

Like the way you start and finish looking at the mountains. Like the interesting dubstep music - goes well with the footage. I recon the whole vid could have more impact if you shortened it by about half with just the best shots. Just my opinion. Nice though - great place

Thank you Gary.

pilsburypie said:
Like the way you start and finish looking at the mountains. Like the interesting dubstep music - goes well with the footage. I recon the whole vid could have more impact if you shortened it by about half with just the best shots. Just my opinion. Nice though - great place

Pilsburiepie, thank you and I totally agree about it being possibly shorter. It's just so hard to cut your own footage. I'm still fairly new to this and find it hard to get to under 5 minutes from 25. I'm starting to see the videos from a viewer's perspective more and asking myself, "What would I want to see?". There were a lot of repeat shots that could've been narrowed down to the better ones to improve.

Thank you for the input. It is good to get from this community because we tend to be more critical - we are not impressed with simply shooting from the sky....

4wd said:
Wonderful place to record, keep the original video though as that rendered version seems completely fuxxed up for youtube display size.

Interesting! After uploading, it asked if I wanted youtube to resize to "optimize". I said yes....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav