A great morning......

Reaction score
Took my father-in-law out this morning after finally talking him in to flying my Phantom 3. He has flown F-18's, and currently works on the engineering side of American-made fighter jets. That said, this was the first time he's ever flown a drone (or rc aircraft). I could literally see his eyes light up as he flew it up in to the sky for the first time. He was absolutely blown away by the technology used in these birds. I could tell he really enjoyed the experience, and has a whole new level of respect for our hobby.

While I'm certainly thankful for more than this, I have to say that it felt great sharing the love/joy of this hobby with a family member. Today, I'm grateful to have shared this experience with a loved one. Happy Thanksgiving!

Its true that this young generation knows so much about new things available in the market. My son too keeps surprising me with new products though I am also a so called techie :) I know what pleasure I get when my son who is senior SW engineer explains me new innovations. Today he is coming to automate my complete home with new gadgets wow.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20