Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

A few questions..

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Turbazz, May 10, 2015.

1. Turbazz

sorry if anything has been asked before, so much has been posted every day it's hard to keep up.

Firstly when playing back my recordings am getting on screen display with coordinates and other data? How do I get rid of this?

Secondly I noticed that the app is flight recording data.. And I think I read somewhere that the Phantom records it also. How do I clear these?

In the app that is a sync button?. I do not want to share my flights how do I stop this?

2. Turbazz

3. bbfpv

Playing back where?
    You don't want to, it's what will replace your bird if a crash wasn't your fault.
    Sync just shares your flight data to your DJI account so you can use multiple devices to fly/view.

4. louforgiveno

If i understand you right you just need to disable subtitles on playback device.....or you can delete the .srt files on your card....

5. Turbazz

When playingback on my TV through the Sd card. I am getting GPS location in text on the screen.

Syncing is not for multiple devices I think I have two devices it does not show up.. It syncs to dji? I don't want them to have my data. How do I stop it?

Yes I completely agree it may replace the phantom if something was to go wrong. In that case I can send the flight data myself manually.

6. FlyingNinja

Yeah, text during playback can be removed by turning subtitles off!! :D

7. Turbazz

Thanks.