A few questions

Reaction score
When using the iPad ground station......

1. Does my tx need to be on?

2. If my tx needs to be on, what mode should it be in, and where should my throttle be?

3. Can I take control pg my phantom with my tx if I need to ? How?

Can't find any info on this stuff

Fdnyfish said:

2. If my tx needs to be on, what mode should it be in, and where should my throttle be?

1. Yes
2. GPS Mode, Throttle centered is fine, but it shouldn't matter because the GS just needs to know what mode (S1) you're in. When you change mode the ipad will come up with a message and voice.
3. Yes, switch to ATTI and back to GPS, you will have full control again. You do have to be within range of the Tx of course!
4. Extra info: Your gimbal (X1) can still be tilted with the Tx during a GS mission.

mcmax20 said:
Fdnyfish said:

1. Yes
2. GPS Mode, Throttle centered is fine, but it shouldn't matter because the GS just needs to know what mode (S1) you're in. When you change mode the ipad will come up with a message and voice.
3. Yes, switch to ATTI and back to GPS, you will have full control again. You do have to be within range of the Tx of course!
4. Extra info: Your gimbal (X1) can still be tilted with the Tx during a GS mission.

great to hear about number 4. i am going to test it myself. what happens if you move one of the directional sticks on the transmitter while in a waypoint mission? does it revert to the rc transmitter? does it move off the mission, but then go back to mission when you let go of sticks?

Pootoo said:
does it revert to the rc transmitter? does it move off the mission, but then go back to mission when you let go of sticks?
No.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik