A few litchi questions

Reaction score
So I'm going to start vr fpv soon and litchi has vr mode which is cool. I do like the DJI go app so I have a few questions:

Can you have both apps running? It used to for me but now only one can be connected at a time.

If the latter.. I check my sensors before each flight. I haven't seen it in litchi. What do I do then if I want to boot with DJI but fly with litchi?

The litchi menu is somewhat limited. I can't change the gimbal profiles, and other settings are unavailable. Do I do all these on DJI? Which leads me back to how can I control both during a flight?

Thanks

Don't think u can run both at the same time. I have tried and I have trouble even swapping between them. Sometimes have to unplug the USB lead or even turn off the rc. I'm in the same boat, also disappointed with the lack of setup options in lichi

The litchi menu is somewhat limited. I can't change the gimbal profiles, and other settings are unavailable. Do I do all these on DJI?
Since you cannot use both apps at the same time, you should configure the settings in DJI GO, shut it down, and then start up Litchi.

I start DJI Go app on ipad mini 4 and set camera parameters(I run in manual mode but set fps/iso/ev/etc.), hit home button and open Litchi(I'm referencing Litchi ios beta)load and or execute the mission.

I have switched back and forth between apps during flight(hover) with no ill effects(both reconnect pretty well). However like msinger said, you can't literally use both simultaneously.

I have sped up the airspeed and tilted the gimbal on a few occasions during a preset mission with Waypoints and POIs so I know you can tilt the camera(P3Pro) even when Litchi is controlling pitch toward a POI.

I believe it is still recommended by Litchi to close the DJI app after setting camera and flying with Litchi.

When I run the Litchi and Go app at the same time... I can't seem to get C1 switch to work on Litchi. Litchi asks permission to communicate with DJI GO and even when I agree nothing changes. C1 seems to work but not C2... Any suggestions. P3A on an iPad mini 4 with the latest versions of all apps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl