A Few Clips From My Latest Projects

Reaction score
This my first vid from my Mac. All my other videos were edited on my iPad:)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like the smooth flight. So many pilots make jerky moves, or don't edit out when they survey the area for obstructions. Did you have to get permission to use copyrighted music when published to a small group like this?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I like the smooth flight. So many pilots make jerky moves, or don't edit out when they survey the area for obstructions. Did you have to get permission to use copyrighted music when published to a small group like this?

Ya, I contacted Pink Floyd personally......

There was a whole big discussion on the topic of using copyrighted material. The pilot discussed how to get permission. I wanted to use a copyrighted soundtrack to post on my YouTube channel. That could be risky.

There was a whole big discussion on the topic of using copyrighted material. The pilot discussed how to get permission. I wanted to use a copyrighted soundtrack to post on my YouTube channel. That could be risky.

Not sure exactly how it all works, but, my channel is authorized, and monetized. I know I can't monetize that vid because of copyrights...... before my account was authorized, it would show the artist in the corner of the video with links to purchase, which I think is awesome. I don't think they do that now. A lot of my music on my other vids had copyright complaints too, but I protested those and won every protest. Maybe I should try and protest this one:). The artist has 1 month to contest and after that it's fair game.

Couple fun facts: The Blackberry Castle has an underground wine cellar you can spot in the vid, and the last property is listed for 18 million!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff watson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan