A compact PC for connecting to your Phantom in the field.

Re: A compact PC for connecting to your Phantom in the field

ijPzgf9.jpg

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

I plan to use my 4 year old ASUS eeePC 900A Netbook.

Its running XP and it fits nicely into the Fearless backpack.

7344-IMG3341s.jpg

n6vmo said:
I plan to use my 4 year old ASUS eeePC 900A Netbook.

Its running XP and it fits nicely into the Fearless backpack.

7344-IMG3341s.jpg

lol i have a toshiba satellite laptop 9 inch in backpack right now with xp..

works great..

still for 79$ this is a nice upgrade...

Just bought a 32GB Samsung microSD card from Best Buy for $17.99. The sale price is listed online, but in-store it's the regular price. Just have them price match themselves, and now I've got about 43GB free storage for the Stream 7. In fact, I bought 2 cards for that price, 1 for the tablet and 1 for the Phantom. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...ange/5333011.p?id=1219120323735&skuId=5333011

SaintChachi said:
Just bought a 32GB Samsung microSD card from Best Buy for $17.99. The sale price is listed online, but in-store it's the regular price. Just have them price match themselves, and now I've got about 43GB free storage for the Stream 7. In fact, I bought 2 cards for that price, 1 for the tablet and 1 for the Phantom. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...ange/5333011.p?id=1219120323735&skuId=5333011

Thanks for the heads up. This is on discount in the UK too (60%) and so is selling for 12 and half notes with free delivery.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-MicroSD ... B00AYC6V2U

SaintChachi said:
Link shows 24.99.

Now that is funny! I just purchased it last night for the 17.99 price, and verified it again before I posted here this morning. So in the span of only a few hours it went up $7.

How do I make my sd card my default download spot ? I have no idea how to do this. I'd like to put all the dji stuff on it.
Windows 8 seems a little confusing.

Mori55 said:
How do I make my sd card my default download spot ? I have no idea how to do this. I'd like to put all the dji stuff on it.
Windows 8 seems a little confusing.

It is!

In terms of location, when you install the dji software the location is prompted.

Ok thanks. What class cars should I use ?

Mori55 said:
Ok thanks. What class cars should I use ?

If you are not taking rapid 8mpx pics or recording anything greater than 1080p@30fps on the stream 7 then any card that is class 10 or better will be fine.

I just received mine. The memory card slot looks like it accepts a full SD card. Am I wrong? Also, for screwed up people like me, I discovered that there was a 8 version for sale.

I always like the best, but I don't know if it is worth it, but for those who haven't ordered one, you might want to compare the two.

I haven't done much to mine, yet, but I like it. I wish it was a touchscreen, but via a keyboard, there are functions for enlarging. Still waiting on my keyboard case.

Just checked SanDisk micro's at B&H and a 32GB ultra class 10 is 16.95 and the extreme is 34.95 difference between the to is the read and write speeds. But for storage the ultra is more than enough.

PhantomFanatic said:
I just received mine. The memory card slot looks like it accepts a full SD card. Am I wrong? Also, for screwed up people like me, I discovered that there was a 8 version for sale.

I always like the best, but I don't know if it is worth it, but for those who haven't ordered one, you might want to compare the two.

I haven't done much to mine, yet, but I like it. I wish it was a touchscreen, but via a keyboard, there are functions for enlarging. Still waiting on my keyboard case.
It is a touch screen.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4