A Commercial With A Crook Using A Drone!

Reaction score
Just saw a commercial for getting your credit score at transunion.com and they had a Phantom flying over a guy with his cell phone out and on his credit score page. The crook was across the park with the remote control, looking at the screen on the phone. LOL!! Lovely. Another stupid company portraying drones as nothing but a tool for criminals. Oh well, what ya gonna do?! I mean, he was right on top of the guy, maybe 3 feet above him, and he sat there like he didn't hear it! Good lord!

Just saw a commercial for getting your credit score at transunion.com and they had a Phantom flying over a guy with his cell phone out and on his credit score page. The crook was across the park with the remote control, looking at the screen on the phone. LOL!! Lovely. Another stupid company portraying drones as nothing but a tool for criminals. Oh well, what ya gonna do?! I mean, he was right on top of the guy, maybe 3 feet above him, and he sat there like he didn't hear it! Good lord!

I can just see only more of this happening in the near future. They will do anything for marketing these days.

Hell, Hellen Keller can hear these thing coming...lol.

Reactions: RasterEyes
I saw that today as well. The Phantom was flying right over the guy on the bench and they made it look like some advanced zoom technology could secretly see his cell phone screen. All the while, the drone operator is in the background singing, "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you."

Give me a break.

Reactions: JoBe
I saw that today as well. The Phantom was flying right over the guy on the bench and they made it look like some advanced zoom technology could secretly see his cell phone screen. All the while, the drone operator is in the background singing, "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you."

Give me a break.
I think I'll call the company and ask if they have a 333 and a licensed pilot for the drone in their commercial.

Cars get a bad rap as getaway tools.... It really pisses me off.

Very strange that the press give quadcopters a hard time , yet they all use them in their aerial filming , quite contradictory really

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very strange that the press give quadcopters a hard time , yet they all use them in their aerial filming , quite contradictory really

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Do as I say, not as I do.

Literally laughing out loud reading Snerd's description of the commercial. I'm dying to see it now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20