A cautionary video

i dont have the numbers, but i assume there are more idiots shining lasers at planes than there are idiots flying quads into plane. after all, nobody really wants to intentionally break their $500 toy.

that video was hilariously stupid. end of story:tearsofjoy: it is harder than they make it look to crash like that.

and it was like the kid did it on purpose

I wouldn't call it stupid: the butterfly effect is very much real.

This is a British video, isn't it?

Yes, BBC (starting typing this before the end of the clip).
Amazing the trouble they go through to make these.
They produce the same content for their smoking and texting and driving campaigns.

Warning: graphic scenes with show of blood etc. like in that video in the OP.

Seeing this is why lawmakers will push for more anti-drone legislation in towns - fictional or not.

I'm surprised Southpark hasn't satirized this yet. "Kids, don't fly drones. Drones are bad, m'kay."

Once all drones are banned, the George Jetson flying cars will be next.

believe it or not that's not an advert. it's actually a programme that's been running for about 20 years on british tv lol funny to watch tho lol
Wait a minute. I thought that British humor was supposed to be understated.

Pretty elaborate production to get it through people's heads not to fly drones in areas where they aren't supposed to.

Hey I'm a fairly new flyer and I have planes landing at Philly coming overhead all day long. I often think of what it would be like to accidentally take down a plane.. Don't ever want to find out.

I've watched the video but haven't seen the actual episode yet that it's meant to be in if its in fact out yet, the fictional series is called 'casualty' and is set around a hospital, any topical subjects in the news eventually find their way here to be played out, much like the train crash in coronation st or the plane crash in emmerdale

I thought it was pretty funny.

I was kind of wondering (hoping) the chain reaction would lead to a nuclear missile silo and an ICBM launched at Switzerland or something.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4