a ? about OSD

I looked at that one and came very close to getting it, until I ended up getting an iOSD in a bundle purchase and just used that instead. I think the EzOSD is one of the best non-DJI options available (if the price doesn't make you flinch), and it does give you the advantage of having a completely discreet telemetry system.

However, it's kinda bulky for the phantom, and it can be tricky to route the power connections to include that unit in the chain. It also removes your ability to keep an eye on the actual data coming from the NAZA, including things like the # of GPS sats it has locked and the heading to the recorded home position.

If you're still interested in the EzOSD, there's also a tweaked TBS version that supposedly has better GPS performance: http://team-blacksheep.com/products/product:92 I have no idea if it's worth the price difference or not.

To answer your question in the other thread, the iOSD will need a canbus connection to get the NAZA data...but if your 1.1.1 has the upgraded board in it then it is possible to forgo that and connect (solder) the iOSD mini straight to the board.

i can solder-link to info on that ?
thank you very much!

p.s-well,my controller has gimbal switch and the assistant has gimbal off/on.
so,that is the upgraded board,right?

The ezOSD is pretty nice. It requires no soldering; it's plug-and-play. It also has unbeatable Fat Shark/Immersion compatibility.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.