Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

9443 props

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by PC_, Jun 23, 2015.

1. PC_

PC_

Hey everyone. Just put on 9443 props and I am loving the extra flight time. One question I have though is the Phantom isn't holding its gps spot as tight as it was before. It sways a bit more and drops altitude then raises back up. Any idea what would cause this and what would maybe help?

2. Woody

I don't think it would be because of the props, assuming they're genuine DJI props. Cheap imitations can cause some wierd behaviors. Doe's the Phantom drift and yo-yo with the original props or just the 9443s? Or it could be you need to do an advanced calibration.

3. PC_

PC_

They are genuine 9443 props. It was a little on the windy side so maybe I'll try again tomorrow. And no it didn't move around with the stock props. I'll try the advanced calibration.

4. JH_PiNoY

I suggest looking into gain adjustments

5. PC_

PC_

What do you all have your gains set to?

6. JohnK

I had a similar problem after adding a gimbal. I changed my gains, which helped, but I may tweak them some more ... I still have to add a transmitter on my next round of building the system.
    My settings now are Pit: 140 Roll: 150 Yaw: 110 and Vert 120. All in percentages on the P1.