90 Degree Micro USB Cable

Reaction score
By chance is anyone using one that you could recommend? Or could I simply go with anything I can find?

My assumption is that any cable would work, but I've actually tried a few that do not.

By chance is anyone using one that you could recommend?

I wouldn't go with just any cheap old cable for sure....

I use an Apple Lightning to USB Cable - its around 20" in length. I did originally just grab any old USB and never had good luck.

Tell me - how does a guy who lives in Scottsdale AZ - become a Minnesota Wild fan or is that the other way around (great looking team this year)

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-4_17-31-17.gif
    upload_2017-1-4_17-31-17.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 397
Reactions: InforGuy
I wouldn't go with just any cheap old cable for sure....

I use an Apple Lightning to USB Cable - its around 20" in length. I did originally just grab any old USB and never had good luck.

Tell me - how does a guy who lives in Scottsdale AZ - become a Minnesota Wild fan or is that the other way around (great looking team this year)
Hey - thanks very much for the recommendation. Unfortunately this won't work in my case. I'm looking for one where the micro usb end is 90 degrees.

I know, I get that question all the time! I was born and raised in the Twin Cities and just moved out here 2 years ago. Grew up playing hockey and was a die hard North Stars fan. It will always be in my blood. We tend to go on hot streaks and then slump every year so we'll see what happens! If Duby stays hot like he is, I think we will go far this year.

born and raised in the Twin Cities and just moved out here 2 years ago. Grew up playing hockey and was a die hard North Stars fan.

I was a North Star fan from way back when - actually more of a huge Cesare Maniago fan - not sure of your age but that guy was the most underrated goaltender ever in all of hockey!

Duby is beyond hot with great goaltending coaching and the very best "puck tracking eyes in the game"' - he and Brobrovski (Blue jackets) are the backbone of two hot teams tight now. I thought you guys were gonna end the Blue jackets win streak the other night - tough one!

Good luck with your search for the 90' cable - must check that out myself.

Reactions: InforGuy
I was a North Star fan from way back when - actually more of a huge Cesare Maniago fan - not sure of your age but that guy was the most underrated goaltender ever in all of hockey!

Duby is beyond hot with great goaltending coaching and the very best "puck tracking eyes in the game"' - he and Brobrovski (Blue jackets) are the backbone of two hot teams tight now. I thought you guys were gonna end the Blue jackets win streak the other night - tough one!

Good luck with your search for the 90' cable - must check that out myself.
Ha..He's a bit before my time! Turning 42 next month. It was a great stretch but we all new it couldn't last.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20