9 inch DSLR Props Settings how to set?

Reaction score
9 inch Carbon Fiber props from DSLR instructions say to enter the new gain on the view or the Naza-mv2. Are these percentage numbers that, we are to enter in the view window under gain? As percentages? The article stated pitch / roll at 190 and Yaw / Vertical at 170 were good numbers to start with, but no where does the article explain where or how to enter those numbers. What those numbers represent or what form they are to be taken as. I am showing Currently on the view (tab) under gain for All Pitch/ Roll / Yaw/ Vertical all at 100% INH.

Or do the numbers go under the Basic tab under gain? Again are those numbers in percent%, that have to be entered? And where do they go the View tab or the Basic Tab? I guess I am asking for a walk through of how to set up for the new 9 inch Carbon Fiber DSLR Pros Props. Can anyone lend he a hand?

Hook up to NAZA-mv2 goto Basic and select Gain. On my 9" DSLR props. I set them at pitch (200%): Roll (200%): Yaw (170%): Vertical (170%): On the Attitude Gain (90%) and (90%). It smooth everything out pretty good. I think you are going to like the props. It gained a few more minutes of flying for me.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I missed the Attitude gain setting. Tried a test flight lost control of the phantom. It crashed breaking one prop in half. I guess, I should have ordered 2 sets. Prop guards didn't help in this case. They are now sold out at DSLRPros. So it's back to the plastic ones for now. I got maybe a 15 second flight out of this set. OUCH!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl