Re: Pictures of my Phantom 2 case

Looks great!
I have the same case and I love it. I love the blue foam...
My case is not nearly as full of gadgets like yours but I am getting there!

Are you using the Bluetooth module and ground station ? I thought we were all waiting on a update for that to work...

P2 and Ground Station progress

Hi Guys.
Sorry, I'm also awaiting like hundreds of others for the iPad to Datalink functionality. Will it not work via a PC even yet?

thanks in advance

Nicely done! What did you use to cut the foam?

...Skeeter
since 1960....

skeeter said:

...Skeeter
since 1960....

I think the foam comes pre-cut.

I've thought about going with this one but there is a review on Amazon that says they think the props will deform over time because of how dense the foam on the lid is and how tightly it presses down on the Phantom. After reading all of the reviews on here, that sounds like it isn't true at all. I may have to spring for one of these afterall.

Thanks for posting the pics!

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

I'll take 3 of the number 11, 1 of the number 1 and a large pepperoni pizza. To go.

...with garlic dipping sauce...

I have the Vision version of the GoProfessional case that I use for the P2. It works pretty well. So far. I've wondered about the props being smushed as well...so far, no problems after about 3 weeks of use.

I too have the GoProfessional case and have had no issues with this. I can't actually see this happening.

Fink said:
skeeter said:

...Skeeter
since 1960....

I think the foam comes pre-cut.

I've thought about going with this one but there is a review on Amazon that says they think the props will deform over time because of how dense the foam on the lid is and how tightly it presses down on the Phantom. After reading all of the reviews on here, that sounds like it isn't true at all. I may have to spring for one of these afterall.

Thanks for posting the pics!

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Easy solution for bent props. Just take them off. Only takes a minute.

Good to hear on the props.

I, too, have been looking at going with a case from Pelican that is similar dimensions. None of them are quite as perfect of a fit as the GoProfessional/SKB case, though. Looks like the Pelican 1600 would be a very close fit on the depth/height at 7.87". May have to give that one a try.

EDIT: Decided the 1610 may be best. Will likely be ordering this via Amazon Prime for delivery Monday. Same price as the GoProfessional, only difference is it's slightly taller and you have to pluck the foam yourself.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

@Fink will you post picks of your 1600 after you have installed everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, can you tell me the price and does it come from Amazon?

I'm using pelican 1510. Will post a pic once I recd my black pearl diversity that I can mount on my tx. From the look of it, will be tight fit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers